Thursday, January 7, 2010

To A Great Guy...

Hi guys, I'm sorry that this is off-topic from what I normally will be posting about, but I feel the need to put this up here. Thanks for your understanding.

*****************************************

To a great guy who I will miss more than I can possibly say:

You made me feel comfortable in my own skin when no one else could. You were there for me when I was having a REALLY shitty day and turned it around like I never imagined possible. I'm sorry that you were "found out." I know that it's really hard to keep things anonymous online and I truly hope that you find a way to get back in touch with me, and with others whose lives you have affected in such a positive way. I hope you know you can trust me and can contact me using whatever means you need to at the email address you have. I hope to hear from you soon.

****************************************

2 comments: