Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How This Works...

Alright guys, after getting a few negative comments on my last post, I decided to sit down and explain to all of you how this scouting gig works.

I'm employed by a major adult website to find models for the site. I'm paid a flat commission when I find a useable model and he completes the shoot(s) he is hired for. I have all of the necessary legal and tax paperwork on file with the site to comply with all federal regulations regarding age and the adult industry.

I don't show the guys' faces on this blog for their privacy. They applied to be on the site, so they gave permission for the photos to be used. These are not private photos. I don't reveal their names or exact locations or exact date of application to further protect their identities.

I don't use my real name because I don't use it for the job either. Everyone that works for the company I work for has an alias that they use for the job. I'm sorry, but unless you know me personally (and as far as I know, only ONE person who is reading this blog knows my real name), you won't know who I am. I answer the questions as ME, however, not as the alias, so the information you're getting is about ME.

If you feel the need to leave nasty comments, they won't be posted. All comments are screened now.