Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jock Stud

First thing's first: Merry Christmas, studs! Thanks to those of you who have already stopped by and are back for another round. To those of you who are new here, WELCOME!

I met this guy back in September of last year. He was 26 years old at the time of his application and he REALLY wanted to so a solo video. He wasn't willing to send pics of his cock or ass out of his underwear, which is generally a no-go right off the bat, but I told him I'd talk to casting and see what they said. He's got a great body otherwise and had a decent personality, which made it hard to tell him that he hadn't been selected to do work for the site. I don't have a LOT of pics of him with me as I'm traveling for the holidays, but here's what I can show you guys. Leave comments and let me know what you think!!






Next post will be a sexy-as-fuck New York stud!!

1 comment: